Ptarmigan

a grouse with completely feathered feet

4/18/2005

It's 80 degrees outside.

It won't last long.

I'm thinking about moving this blog to the taverners-koans.com server and perhaps using WordPress. (1) Blogger server touch-and-go-ness, (2) categories for my nearly completely scattegorical posts, (3) it would be free b/c I already have more than enough server space than I can shake a stick at, (4) tons o' WordPress plugin and opensource goodness. So I'm thinking about it.

Still thinking...

In Timberwolves news, the dark and secret heart of the team's demise is actually...Kevin McHale! How he skated past the Joe Smith debacle with a job and reputation intact (remember, he had to leave the team for an entire season!) is beyond me. Unfortunately, he's bulletproof in this state.

2 Comments:

At 4/19/2005 09:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't move.

Because.
It causes worlds to collapse. Links to fail.
Uncertainty and despair.
Static and white space.

Confusion.

Loss.

 
At 4/21/2005 10:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why make your whole life dependent upon other people's shit code?

Write your own shit code! That's what I do?

I feel it's better that way b/c when I have boogs then I know who to slap. My face hurts a little, but yet I still persist in my madness.

PhP4Evah Dude!

Live free or die!

Fred

 

Post a Comment

<< Home