Ptarmigan

a grouse with completely feathered feet

4/19/2005

Dave Truesdale has another rantreview at Tangent that would be only slightly less comprehensible to me if it were written in Manx Gaelic. It's really, really not worth reading. It's funny--after his first rant about feminism on the new Tangent site, it got a pique of interest from people--BUT mostly in a kind of nostalgiac way, "there's Dave, oh, I remember him, up to his old tricks again!" Now, after that one-trick pony recussitation, no one gives a fuck. As it should be.

2 Comments:

At 4/21/2005 10:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, but you sent us there.

I happened to like the rat story the way that he mentioned it.

I used to respect suits seeing as I thought that I'd be wearing one one day. I now know that that's not possible. So therefore I agree. Suits make people stupid.

 
At 4/29/2005 02:09:00 PM, Blogger haddayr said...

You think Manx Gaelic is difficult to understand? But it's by far the easiest of the Gaelic languages! Wuss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home