Ptarmigan

a grouse with completely feathered feet

8/03/2004

Had a first interview today, so that's good. It's a start. And, a very, very cool company that would just be, well, amazing to work for. So we'll see. Long way to go.

I like having mornings.

The poem continues apace. I have a lot of webmasterin' stuff to do with Taverner's Koans and the Ratbastards site. Taverner's Koans desperately needs a new overhaul--and I'd like to transfer it over to a php system, and really start to rethink pedagogically what the site can do. Because when I started it in 1997 --eons ago, isn't it?-- my views about poetry were drastically different. I don't want to throw out the baby with the bathwater, but I definitely want to incorporate different models into the teaching of poetry writing than the standard "concretion" workshop model.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home