Ptarmigan

a grouse with completely feathered feet

7/08/2004

n00b cutting wood amidst 0x3n

Trying to become less clever
Trying to become a 1337 blossom
It's hard work being easily
unarmed
No one trusts the
transfer of language
to neutral eyes
waiting for the medium to change ways
Everyone is balanced
Everyone is overdrawn
I buy tea at target
Does that change
the ability to be dull in spring
Wizards out of control
implies a retaliatory
nature
regarding which I am a fool
When forests collide
the wind is knocked out of them
leaving descriptive fields
in a closed vista
of my familiarity
Bulls heed w00t's call
for they are lost
They wander near
the lost work
An axe proferred to me
once or twice
in my nascence
How slowly the trodden paths
wander there
exposing dyadic memories
under
golden canopies
I once tried to hax0r
and desire

2 Comments:

At 7/14/2004 07:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1, 4 1, 10v3 1t.

 
At 7/15/2004 07:06:00 AM, Blogger Alan said...

anonymous, u r teh r0x0rz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home