Ptarmigan

a grouse with completely feathered feet

5/17/2004

Dime Moon in a Quarter's Town

I lost a lot of swords as my brother
then I lost my ox and the address of the
THRIFT STORE
then numb
then walking again
walking into the graf
walking into the swiss
graveyard
with a LITTLE money in my argyles
then I'm numero uno again
though who is the wise walker
through TELLER hordes
with tough thoughts WITHSTOOD
architects WITHSTOOD
then I left the sperm bank
then I felt darth ox really said free me
and then I WILL be thine

1 Comments:

At 10/05/2005 04:27:00 AM, Blogger Clifford said...

Found a lot of useful info on your site about sperm bank - thank you. Haven't finished reading it yet but have bookmarked it so I don't lose it. I've just started a sperm bank blog myself if you'd like to stop by

 

Post a Comment

<< Home