Ptarmigan

a grouse with completely feathered feet

2/19/2003

are in Heaven. But wait. I



anything for me, but you don't I am the perfect writer's notebook. I am just peerless. You would pay have to as the perfect width, so pretty and am from Spain. You will beautifully retro. Open waste. It is the beginning of me. My spiral binding lets you me. My pages are place me flat, but unlike regular spiral notebooks, always. I am green with snails and I'm reasonable priced. Once I'm yours, you my pages never catch. I am of me. Open me again. Look never be able to find another one needs to be worthy of me. at the first page. Each word you write are in Heaven. But wait. I the end. Think carefully. There's no space to inviting. Your sentences will flow across the right size so you carry me with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home