Ptarmigan

a grouse with completely feathered feet

1/07/2003

Back!

Took the dirgible to Erie for a weekish or so. Here are some pictures from my times new roman:







*MAY take a little while to load*

As you can see, it took a couple of tries to pull Evening out of the icy deluge of Presque Isle. That was a memorial day!

And here's Quail having trouble holding "it" down:















(and she thought this was destroyed. But actually I had to uproute it via the Heinz Satellite through a Malaysian fence and funneled back to me disguised as Spam. The Heinz Satellite tracks global condiment use. Had to cloak this image as a quantum packet.)

And now that my travel narrative is over and the bloodstream is less heightened by wonder, I can return to the business of ordinary revelations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home