Ptarmigan

a grouse with completely feathered feet

11/08/2002

Brokendown:

10 Favorite Pokey's

Chicago-style: "Administrate Chicago-style for plus results"



Sherlock Pokes: "Write down in my victory notebook: Another victory!"



What You Can Find in a Book: "I am reading a book about amortization"



Def Leppard Saves: "It is this jar of peanuts!"



Smashing Chapeau: "As slick as the cardboard skivvie"



Pokey and Yekop: "First I will buy some genuine snake oil from your chum!!!"



Adieu, Debussy: "I hear talking but I do not see dancing!"



Mr. Nutty Warmth Sheathes: "It even comes with side-mounted cooling vents!!!!"



Mr. Nutty: "Standard or chemin-de-fer?"



Acute Boogiemania: "Yes! Acute boogiemania is highly contagious!"



The order is not particular.

End Hypergolem.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home